Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Saturday, December 21, 2013

****

Good afternoon,
It is with a heavy heart that I have to write this letter to our friends in blogland.
Our beloved shipping manager, Jose, passed away last evening. He was a dear friend to everyone here and an instrumental part of our company. 

Our prayers and condolences are with his family and friends.
Amanda Klinestiver,
Office Manager, Mark's Finest Papers

10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

my sympathy and condolences to his family and friends
carol x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I am sorry to hear this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family/friends.

Carol L said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, especially at this time of the year. Sending sympathy to Jose's family and to everyone who worked with him.

Shelly Schmidt said...

So sorry for the loss of Jose- prayers for his family and for all of his co-workers as well!

Jean Bullock said...

Very sad news. Condolences and I will say a prayer for his family.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sorry to hear this my condolences to the family and friends.

gr karin

rosalie said...

Sending my thoughts and prayers for the family and co-workers of Jose.

terrie said...

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends...

cotnob said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news - sending my sincere condolences to Jose's family.
Pauline

Renee Collier said...

My sympathy, condolences and prayers go out to his birth family and the MFP family.