Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Pam





Hi, my name is Pam and I am originally from Ohio.  I moved to Colorado after marrying Jeff in 1988.  We
have two beautiful, smart, talented and athletic girls; Bailey and MacKenna.  Both of my daughters play soccer.  Bailey is an assistant coach for high school and MacKenna plays center forward on a college soccer scholarship.

I am passionate about many things and my favorite thing is to watch my girls play soccer.  I also love music, dancing, biking, hiking and camping, too. When not doing something with or for my girls, my biggest passion is paper!  I’ve been making my own greeting cards for as long as I can remember.  I do believe I am a paper hoarder!  I succumbed to stamping in 2006 when I went to a SU! Party and as everyone says, “The rest is history!

My journey with Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company as a design team member began in April of 2011.  I feel very fortunate to have personally met Lois and some other awesome people in the stamping world.  I feel blessed to be a member of this great company and to be able to share my love of stamping and creativity.

I am a big fan of using fun, different techniques.  Today, I will be illustrating the great technique; homemade chevrons.  Just a few fairly simple steps and you have a really beautiful creation.

You can view Pam's latest tutorial here on SpeedyTV or her blog here for more inspiration.

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

Love your story Pam. I used to live in Denver back in the 70s :)
Your girls (ladies) sound so lovely! Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself with us!!! I will check out your chevron tute!