Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Cathy Clouston



I live in New Brunswick, Canada and I am mom to a busy three year old.  My husband and I both work outside of the home, so the time we have together as a family is precious, but  whenever I can carve out a few moments, I enjoy being creative in one way or another.  I started stamping in 2008, mostly just so I could do something different for my holiday cards, but once I caught the bug, paper crafting became one of my favourite things to do. 
While I’ve been making cards for a while, I only discovered the multitude of challenge blogs at the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012.  The challenges offered by Mark’s Finest Papers became some of my favourites fairly quickly. 
 I joined the Mark’s Finest Papers senior design team back in September, and I’ve enjoyed every moment!  I love the stamps offered by Mark’s Finest Papers, they are always so beautiful and can be used in many different ways.  I love stamping, and I love trying out new stamping techniques.  I also love making my own embellishments which is why I’ve put together a tutorial that will allow you to make your own flowers.  I hope you enjoy!  :)

Cathy  has created a great tutorial for us this week on Scrunchie Flowers which can be found here.  Be sure to check out Cathy's  blog Paper, Ribbon and Thread for some AWESOME inspiration and tips. 

 



Be sure to come back next week for another article with our Featured Designer Kate

No comments: