Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 120



Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge Week 120....."Dots".  The winner from last week, (week 119 is # 20 Nancy D  !!!!!!!! Congratulations Nancy D  !!!!!!!!  Please send your mailing address to the MFP a HC Office marksfinestpapers@comcast.net and let them know you have won the stamp set  North American Woods. Again, Congratulations!!!


               Here is a Winners button for your blog. Just copy and paste. 

This week we are using DOTS.   Lots of options here.  Let's see what you come up with.   Thanks so much for joining us each week. It is so much fun looking at all your Challenge cards.  Lots of talent and great ideas out there.   Here's the Design Teams samples to get your juices flowing......

                                                 Patty

                                                Kelli

                                                Angela

                                            Pat

                                              Theresa

                                           Lena


                                          Kate

I hope everyone enjoys this weeks challenge! We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations and commenting on your beautiful cards. You have until 3PM on Friday Aug.17, 2012 to post your card. Please remember to link your card back to us or mention Speedy Fox and Friends or Marks Finest Papers a Heinrich Company in your blog post. And if you use MFP a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice. Have fun and good luck.

Happy Stamping
Pat  

6 comments:

NancyD said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card! I really appreciate your stamps and looking forward to receiving it in the mail. NancyD

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful dots on the DT creations. I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder on a wedding gift tag.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome creations by the DT. Love the use of dots. :-)

I add my link to the linky but its not showing up. I tried again and was told it was already add. Can you please make sure I was added. TFS AJ~

Dorothy S said...

I really like dots! Thanks for the challenge and the great examples to inspire.

wanda box said...

entered my card today it is a shadow box card and 3x3 note card to go along with it. click on picture to see a better picture of the card. I had to have a place to write my note so that is why I made the poka dot notecard. Good luck everyone there are some awesome card.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This Bzzz BEE has been dotting almost everything so I entered more.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"