Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Anne Harmon





















I am a wife of 48 years, married to my college sweetheart.  I am a mother to three, and grandma to seven beauties.  I have been stamping since 2005, when my daughter dragged me kicking and screaming to a stamping party.  I love all kinds of images, and you will find the majority of my cards are stamped in my favorite color, RED!! Since I am retired, I get to spend as much time as I want in my addic....um....craft room.  I start out each morning with my 90 year old mother, cutting and stamping.  Hooray!

Check out Anne's blog Inking in Red. Anne created a tutorial for us on Versamark Backgrounds which can be seen here.

Thanks for joining us this week for our Featured Designer. We have a new designer and a new tutorial each week so be sure to come back next Tuesday and see newest tutorial from Lois.

3 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Love the simple and beautiful technique Anne! Thanks!

Kate said...

Just checked out the tutotial & can't wait to try it.

Designing with Debbie said...

Great Tutorial Anne, I used this on my swap cards for SpeedyTV